Place of Internship: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Documentation and follow-up on planned activities
- Provide additional content that will be benefiting for projects and operations
- Assist in different tasks in their assigned department or project
- Good attitude and gusto for learning new things
- Working knowledge of Google tools
- Enrolled in universities in any social science fields
- Ability to research and provide input for the team on assignments
- Working knowledge of business writing and content development
During this internship program interns will
- Gain valuable work experience and build a strong resume
- Exposure to people and activities in various departments of the company
- Develop and improve team working skills
- Learn important corporate skills such as communication, professional writing, leadership and other similar skills
- Learn and develop strong work ethics
- Networking and engaging in building relationships
- Receive mentorship and supervision for personal and professional development
- Possibly grow and transition into permanent positions in the company.
- The internship is paid and will be taking place for a period of three months with the possibility of an extension based on performance. This internship will be remote with occasional work in the office.
- Interns working under projects and departments they may be assigned to will be expected to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week and will be evaluated after three months.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: HR@icogacc.com
Please use ‘Applying for Business Development Internship Program’ as the subject of your application email.
Deadline: 11, February , 2023.