Addis Insight is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- A Video Editor is tasked with taking the raw footage shot by a film crew and director and turning it into the final product.
- This means following an outline, script or shot list and assembling the footage into one cohesive video or film.
- Often in video and film work, there are many camera angles and takes recorded.
- It is the responsibility of the Video Editor to review all the footage and create the best output by cutting and connecting various footage, adding sound effects and graphics and fine-tuning the completed video or film.
- assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay, or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15, October , 2022.