Value Added Services (VAS) company is seeking to hire an experienced Project Engineer, the ideal candidate will have a IT/Telecommunications degree, with solid hands-on experience in the field of VAS and programming
Skills and Requirements
Mandatory Skills (GSM, GPR, SSS7, Oracle, Linux, Unix, Linux administration, C#, ASP.NET. PHP)
• 3 to 5 years experience in IT and telecommunication
• Excellent knowledge of Mobile operators and value added services
• Mobile network experience is essential and mobile marketing experience is a plus.
• Self-starter – can build a plan to identify decision makers/influencers and process and execute a solution sales cycle
• Ability to interface with Sales Engineers and Client Services personnel to understand high-level technical requirements.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills & professional correspondence skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot IT issues.
• Up to date knowledge of latest technology.
University Degree in related field
• Take a lead technical role in the deployment and successful integration of VAS products (such as IN, SMSC, MMSC, Mobile Internet, Voicemail) into customer network environments
• Lead technical upgrades and expansions of VAS products within a customer production environment
• Understanding of commonly used protocols like SMPP for VAS node integration.
• Installing and integrated Mobile Telecoms product into customer environment
• Build relationships at every level with existing/potential clients
• Execute sales strategies to deliver forecasted quarterly revenue
• Develop sales strategy to successfully sell new products and services
• Maintain documentation of sales activities
• Participate in forecasting and tracking, sales presentation development, account reviews, and product planning