Position: Training School Coordinator
The Training School coordinator is responsible for all secretarial and office management works of the Training School on the Kilinto Premises. He/she supports the TPM, technical & leadership training facilitators to plan, organize and coordinate all events in the Training School.
The Training School coordinator is also responsible for the office administration tasks including office management, procurement of Training School consumable goods, stationeries, lunch & break and other goods in consultation with the Line Manager.
- Keeping a schedule of all the room bookings and ensure set up of rooms according to the requirements of the event.
- Organize lunch and breaks during the day. If external groups, organize the lunch from external supplier
- Ensuring smooth communication with POD, TTM and TPM facilitators
- Make sure that the bar is fully stacked with all our brands and ready for training needs and refreshment as needed.
- Make sure the availability of all materials which are use full for refreshment /tea breaks/ during training hours and when needed. Requesting items when required on time
Office Management and Administration
- Ensures all rooms are furnished with required utilities such as electricity, telephone and water as required;
- Coordinates, leads and supervises the works of general service staff including cleaners, catering staff and maintenance
- Ascertains that all office stationary and relevant office items are available at stores;
- Administer receipts and issue of goods such as stationeries and other supplies
- Putting all the planned and ongoing trainings on the display screen and also runs company ads at all times
See How to Apply for this position below.