Technical Lead – Amref Health Africa
Amref Health Africa is looking for qualified applicants for following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- At least Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Science or related fields.
- Experience working on family planning programs and community engagement reforms at national and/or regional level with at least 7 years of experience including leadership positions.
- Experience of managing similar or related program are a plus.
- Cultivate teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong skills and a track record in strategic visioning, leadership, networking, and problem-solving as well as effective skills for interacting with senior-level policy makers.
- Ability to build strong and positive networks with donors, implementing partners, host country government and other stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required and Amharic is desirable.
- Excellent staff development and coaching skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and solve difficult problems; ability to handle multidisciplinary responsibilities and priorities.
- Capacity to work under pressure in achieving established goals and objectives.
- Excellent computer skills including Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 11, October , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: