Supply Chain Assistant – International Rescue Committee (IRC)
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Supply Chain Assistant Ware house
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Adama,Ethiopia.
Supply Chain Assistant Ware house
- Ensuring the accuracy of materials is accurately inspected and received in reconciliation with the specifications originally stated on the PR/purchase request are in line with Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes.
- Assist to receive and dispatch items with proper records in accordance with IRC Warehouse operations policy and procedure,
- Materials are carefully counted during loaded and unloaded time.
- Assist the office during periodical inventories.
- Coordinate all loading and unloading activities being undertaken on timely basis,
- Monitor shortfall or excess inventory balance at the end of each stack and provides report to the Warehouse Officer.
- Delivery note is done and submitted to procurement staff with in one day after the material inspection completed and all the vital document and the required quantity is fulfilled.
- Inform the respective staff up on arrival of their respective goods.
- All daily received goods are registered into prolog data, stock card, warehouse registration book and bin card generated or updated immediately (with in one day)
- Materials returned from program are inspected, received, and entered in to record.
- Use warehouse Register to record the daily activities of the Warehouse.
- Ensure that all warehouse recording documents are properly filed.
- Ensure that warehouse inventory soft files are properly updated and saved.
- The Warehouse activity book (warehouse register book) recording all outgoing and incoming receipts of materials on daily bases and full information’s are recorded on it (delivery, waybill, store release, date, description, vehicle plate number etc.).
- All Warehouse materials document are maintained accurately according to IRC filing protocol.
- Ensures that items in warehouse are classified and stored by Field Office and Programs,
- Ensures that bin cards are separately attached to each item in the warehouse,
- Ensures that bin cards are updated on time.
- Ensure the materials (asset in warehouse and warehouse inventory) are accurately shelved, shelf life is well trucked and all items in the WH are also very neat.
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management, Management, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- 2 years’ experience Diploma & 0 year experience for Degree.
- Very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel software application
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Amharic.
- NGO Experience is a plus.
- Able to work optimally in a highly matrixed structure.
- Proficiency in English and Local language is required.
- Curiosity, a desire to continually learn and develop and a sense of humor is a must.
- Analytical ability in creating effective solutions to complex matters while adhering to labor laws and internal policies.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 31, October , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: