New Bright Community Development Center (NBCDC) is looking for applicants the following open position
- Place of Work:Addis Ababa
- Job Category:Full-Time
The Social Worker is responsible for the overall follow up coordination and technical support of women psych social and economic empowerment project of the organization. The candidate is responsible for supporting and identification of alternative income generating activities for the target group ,including business plan and small business development ,appropriate to the existing latent potential of women and experiences, so as to ensure social and economic protection of women.
Major Competencies :
- Excellent Managerial ,Operational and communication skills
- Good understanding of PCM and its implementation
- Good Understanding of issues related to women vulnerable and livelihood
- Strong and proven experience in Community work ,and liaison among stakeholders
- Experience in Women projects and community mobilization/sensitization
- Excellent Command of English both oral written essential
- Good Understanding of the national development policy and gender divide
- Sound teamwork, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to prioritize work and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate commitment, patience, flexibility and problem –solving skills
BA or MA Degree from recognized university in social work or related discipline with 5 Years relevant experience for B.A or 3 Years with relevant and direct experience of working with women in livehood related project .
How To Apply
Interested applicants meeting the minimum qualification can send their non-returnable CV’S and copies of their relevant documents along with motivational letter,using the following address.
New Bright Community Development Center
P.O.Box 31312,Addis Ababa
Or in Person @NBCDC Office ..in front of ‘Menen’Girls’ School,2nd Floor Dashen Bank