Terms of Employment:Permanent
Location – Country Ethiopia
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Sebeta
- An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of SHEQ Manager at Sebeta plant.
- East Africa Bottling Share Company is a subsidiary of Coca Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) and works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
- The position is structured to report to the manufacturing Manager and the role will lead and guide the SHEQ team in delivering the SHEQ business objectives through good performance management and development of SHEQ capability within the organization.
- The role ensures individual goals and KPI’s are aligned to KPI’S of the Country and CCBA goals, as well as People development, Performance management, including On-going performance monitoring, feedback and coaching is provided daily or as required to improve quality of outputs as well as administrative management processes as executed as per the company’s policies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1.Understand Business Strategic Priorities and Business Processes:
- Align Quality Goals and Objectives with Business Strategic Objectives
- Drive a Quality Culture through the Organizational Understanding.
- Drive a Safety Culture though the Organizational Understanding of the systems.
- Implements KPI’s and reporting systems aligned with internal Management, CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements.
2.Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements.
- Ensure that product and quality standards are established and monitored according to legal and company requirements.
- Ensure that the technical manual is maintained, trained, and rolled out to the relevant outlets.
- Ensure that ingredients and package quality is monitored to agreed standards.
- Ensure Good Laboratory Practices are implemented.
- Manage Integrated SHEQ systems for the whole operation.
- Establish, maintain, and implement a documented management system that includes all Quality, Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety as well as Environmental requirements.
- Ensure requirements must meet all relevant Legal, CCBA internal and Coca-Cola Requirements.
- Support and align all systems to the Supply Chain Way principles.
- Lead the work streams for the Safety and Quality pillars and ensure SHEQ team participation in 5S pillars.
Skills, Experience & Education
First Degree in Chemistry /Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Chemistry with at least 5 years of quality control experience of which 3 years in Supervisory or Managerial capacity in beverage industry .
NB:Applicants must be an Ethiopian nationals.
How To Apply:
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels:
- Total Jobs 32 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa