Senior Site Engineer – Kerchanshe Trading PLC
Kerchanshe Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
Senior Site Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1.Senior Site Engineer
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the project manager.
- Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes
- Ensuring quality of construction work.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the skilled and unskilled workers.
- Controlling the progress of the construction to be done as per the design and specification.
- Performing regular tests on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs
- Presenting construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
BSc in civil engineering, civil engineering technology or related field of study, state-approved license is an advantages
- At least 6 years’ of working experience as a senior site engineer in the relevant field of specialization.
- Advance proficiency in construction management software
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Exceptional leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 10, November. 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: