Senior Secretary at Addis Ababa
The Brothers of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center is a Faith based organization working with people infected and affected with HIV/Aids and with children living with disabilities and their families and the communities. The BGW Counseling & Social Services Center works with marginalized people to empower themselves through counseling education and socio-economic support. The center is established in Addis Ababa, Arada Subcity and has about 35 staff members.The center has the following vacant positions and invites potential applicants to apply:
- Typing, compiling and editing reports, proposals, brochures, newsletters in English and Amharic;
- Taking care of computers, photocopier, phones, fax and other equipment in the offices. Including update of antivirus software and other software; arranging repairs and routine maintenance;
- Receiving foreign and local visitors at the center;
- Good command in English and Amharic;
- Diploma in secretarial science and office management.
- Knowledge of MS office;
- Knowledge of basic IT-maintenance;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
Technical and other skills
- Communication skills in addressing clients, staff members and guests
- Mastering the keyboard in Amharic;
- Organizational skills in finishing work accurately and in time
We offer a nice working environment and a salary according the organization’s salary scale.
Deadline for application: May 31, 2016