Senior Sales Executive – Emirates
Emirates is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Senior Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Senior Sales Executive
- Ensuring revenue target achievement through focused sales activity including sales call planning and management within set company guidelines, identification and management of opportunities and business planning through review of sales performance data (e.g. MIDT). Closely monitor revenue results and account potential and recommend and implement actions as necessary to maximize revenue.
- Ensure market and account development is part of daily activity by identifying leads, visiting new clients, and engaging existing ones. Actively investigate and report competitor activity within the territory and consider EK response in coordination with local and global sales teams.
- For key specialty agents/chains, develop and execute an account strategy/plan and conduct regular formal account reviews. Evaluate, negotiate and put forward incentive and corporate deals for selected accounts, implement the contract and assess effectiveness.
- Gather market intelligence with assigned segments and monitor industry developments and competitor activity. Generate sales leads by using various business intelligence tools, qualify them and try to convert them.
- Actively involved in trade shows/expos and corporate presentations, road shows, and client events to ensure EK’s presence and branding is visible in the venue when applicable. Maintain and develop strong relationships with the trade and corporate accounts to develop and maximize all revenue opportunities which includes existing revenue and new revenue potential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Maintain quality portfolio management within set company guidelines and tracking of new leads/opportunities through Salesforce.
- Ensure the assigned Global TMCs and Corporates are generating the targeted revenues locally and help maintain EK’s relationship with them in the local market by addressing their needs and continue supporting them, all in liaison with Global Sales.
- Maintain a minimum average weekly call rate to existing and new customer base based on revenue portfolio and account needs as agreed with the Sales Manager. Update the weekly sales plan in salesforce.com and report outcomes/actions of the sales calls in the system.
- Complete administration duties accurately and effectively.
- University Degree is preferable.
- Min 3 years experience of which a minimum of 2 years in sales/account management within the travel trade or major international airline with added experience in pricing & distribution.
- Experience in professional sales and client relationship management, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry.
- Proven track record in driving incremental revenue through effective business development, influencing and negotiation practices and lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the confidence to deliver key information to a large audience.
- Ability to interpret data, identify opportunities or threats and translate them into required actions.
- Previous CRM (e.g./ Salesforce.com) and CRS experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 27, March , 2023.
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa