Position: Senior Program Officer (Pharmacist)
Required No: 1 (one)
She/he will work under the head of the projects and grants management Coordination Directorate. Major Duties & Responsibilities;
- Develop procurement and supply management plan .for GF HIV grants managed by the PR.
- Quantify the national need of ARV drugs OI drugs HIV test kits, Early Infant Diagnosis and other HIV/AIDS Commodities with procurement Fund Supply Agency (PFSA)/ SR.
- Ensure all procurement activities carried out by the PFSA/SR are in line with the Global Fund approved procurement and supply Management plan and Grant Agreement.
- Ensure all ARV and OI drugs and related HIV/AIDS health products procured by PFSA/ SR using Global Fund resources are in accordance with the Global fund Quality Assurance policy
- Regularly follow the procurement and the stock status of HIV/AIDS Pharmaceuticals and Health product which is procured by PFSA/SR using Global Fund resources.
- Collect supporting evidence and update the GF price and quality is reporting system regularly.
- Compile procurement and distribution of health products and medical equipment procured by the GF grant.
- Assess Capacity of sub-recipients prepare projects grant agreements
- Conduct data verification in regions and sub sub-recipients following receiving.
- Involve in preparation of PUDR Involve in preparation and updating of Manuals/SOP for grant management.
- Works with multiple stakeholders (MOH,PFSA,EPHI,FMHACA)
Knowledge/Skills and Experience required:
- BSC/MSC in Pharmacy, pharmacology
- Minimum of 8 years (BSc) or 6 years (MSc)
- Experience on HIV/AIDS Program supply management. Quantification, Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) plan preparation.
Experience in Global fund grants management
- Salary: Negotiable
- Language: Fluent in Speaking, Reading and Writing in English.
- Additional Skill: – Knowledge of Computer Basic Office Operation.
- Employment-One year contract with possible extension.
- Place of Work: – Addis Ababa
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Women applicants fulfilling the minimum requirement are highly encouraged to apply.