Senior Market Research Expert Job at Dashen Brewery Share Company
Our flagship Brand, Dashen is renowned for its great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we built a new leading edge Brewery at DebreBirhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunities exist.
Job Summary: –
To support and assist the Market Research and Innovation Manager in Identifying business and brand information needs, carrying out research where required through 3rd party research agencies and Collating and analysing research results and data to provide actionable insights.
- Consumer and customer insight: Assist the Marketing team in identifying information needs. Assist with managing all continuous and ad hoc research studies, from brief to final report, on budget and on time. Manage research fieldwork personally as directed by the Market Research and Innovation Manager, or attend fieldwork carried out by third party research agencies to ensure accurate administration. Analyze data and information received from different sources, as directed by the Market Research Manager, to collate findings for marketing planning. Assist with providing results reports, executive summaries and presentations for the Marketing team, other DBSC functions, DBSC management and the Board.
- Brand health, activity and competitor monitoring: Assist with monitoring attitudes, behaviors, trends and the market landscape. Analyze data and information received as directed by the Market Research and Innovation Manager and assist the Brands team in the production of regular brand health and competitor reports.
- New and old product development (Innovation): Support projects and project teams by assisting with any research and data analysis required.
- Research library: Assist the Market Research and Innovation Manager with the maintenance of a database of research studies that can easily be referred to by the Marketing team and DBSC management.
- Budget: Monitor and report on the approved budget for research projects as assigned.
- Other: Carry out other tasks not specified in the above responsibilities, as assigned by the Market Research & Innovation Manager.
- Management of the approved budget for individual research projects.
Required Qualification & Experience
- BA Degree in Marketing ,sales, Business Management and Economics
- 2 years’ working experience as a Senior Marketing Research in the FMCG industry