Senior Fullstack .NET Developers
Excellerent is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
Job Position: Senior Fullstack .NET Developers
Terms of Employment: Fixed Term
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Required No.Fourteen (14)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
Excellerent is a Leading Global Technology firm focused on working with Enterprise fortune 500 Customers
and Product Organizations. We help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide deep
technology expertise and simplifying complex business problems by transforming them into manageable
services. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Dallas, New Jersey & Seattle with Extended
Delivery Centers in US, India & Ethiopia. We use Flexible delivery models ranging from consulting,
professional staffing and development with onsite and offshore extended delivery centers.
Our culture is one where talented, dedicated and adaptable individuals are committed to doing their best
and exhibit great team work to achieve excellent results.
We recognize our most valuable assets are our staff and are committed to providing our employees with
the tools, training and mentorships necessary to achieve their career goals.
Excellerent is looking for Senior Fullstack .NET Developer with strong expertise in AngularJX, CSS3 &
HTML5 to join our team. Working on Mobile platform with Ionic framework is a plus. We are open to
accepting candidates with other Mobile platforms as long as they have the hunger to work on new
technologies. This position requires a strong understanding of developing front-end GUI mobile as well as
web application. This is a very collaborative team environment, working to deliver a rich customer
experience to both internal and external customers.
The position will report to the Team Leader/ Project and or Delivery Manager, with potential for
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
• Testing and evaluating new programs.
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these
• Writing and implementing efficient code.
• Determining operational practicality.
• Developing quality assurance procedures.
• Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
• Training users.
• Working closely with other developers.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all areas of application development including at least three
years using Microsoft.NET and SQL technologies building commercial grade applications.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application
• Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple
• Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
• Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life
• Proficient in microservices architecture using. Net Core run in AWS Lambda, PostgresSQL in AWS,
Angular (latest versions)
• Expert level skills in .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET WEB API, Entity framework, WCF Web
Services, MS SQL.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties,
methods and events).
Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET Web API, entity framework, WCF
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust
• Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English and Amharic languages
• Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
How to apply
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send a cover letter and CV (maximum 5
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Please email cover letter and CV (maximum 5 pages) to Ethiopiarecruitment@excellerentsolutions.com
and include “Application for Senior Fullstack .NET Developer” in the subject line.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tel : +251 011 557 3560
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.