Senior Database Administrator | Senior Hardware and Network Officer | Senior Network Administrator
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
1. Position: Senior Database Administrator
Qualification & Experience: BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Science, and related fields of study with a minimum of six (6) years in Database administration or related field; three (1) of which should be in a senior/equivalent role preferably in the banking sector.
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for the usage, accuracy, efficiency, security, maintenance, administration and development of an organization’s computerized database(s), providing support to some or all departments. S/he develops and changes the data management plan and models consistent with the needs/direction of the bank. The senior DBA position is also responsible for maintaining the company’s database systems (currently MSSQL, IBM DB2 and Oracle) including backup, performance tuning, monitoring, capacity planning, critical events, and documentations.
Skill and certifications:
- Sound Knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database design, database queries and SQL/ T-SQL
- Proven knowledge and experience in disaster recovery, log shipping and mirroring. Knowledge and good understanding of Windows/Linux/AIX operating systems, storage and networking technologies.
- Certifications on IBM DB2 or Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server is required.
Qualification & Experience: BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with a minimum of 6(six) years of work experience in hardware and network troubleshooting relevant IT experiences.
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for supervision of Support, Repair and Maintenance of desktop infrastructure including but not limited to Computers, Laptops, Printers, scanners and other terminals. S/he coordinates installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting of hardware/software for branches, regional offices, and various head-office organs. Provides hardware/software planning and evaluation. S/he also participates in network installations of various units, training of end users, troubleshooting of LAN/WAN environments and other computing ecosystems,
Skill and certifications:
- Sound Knowledge of Computer components and how they function. Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Servers, routers, switches,
- Preferred Professional Certifications: A+ or Cisco or Microsoft certifications is required.
Qualification & Experience: BSc Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines with a minimum of 6(six) years of work experience in hardware and network troubleshooting relevant IT experiences.
Job Summary: The senior network administrator is responsible for planning, operation, security, and day to day management of the organization’s country-wide network, servers, switches, network connected devices, and all data communications with entities outside the Bank, This position involves substantial responsibility for the overall health, operations, and security of all computer networks and servers on Bank’s systems. He/she also ensures optimal design, operation, interoperability and performance of enterprise network, intranets, extranets, security and related hardware/software including Firewalls, VoIP and wireless technologies.
Skills and certifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux/UNIX, VMware/HyperV and Network Security,
- Preferred Professional Certifications: CCNP or MSCNMSCE or VMware certified Professional in Network Virtualizations is required.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa for all Positions
Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How To Apply:
N.B. Incomplete applications will not be considered
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
P.O. Box 12638