SARIA Consultancy P.L.C
Addis Ababa, AA, Ethiopia
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all clients with strong customer service and communications skills
- Record all incoming/outsourcing clients information
- Provide direction to all clients in terms of who to speak to
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Screen incoming emails and distribute them to relevant team members for action or follow up.
- Handle unit/function routine correspondence.
- File documents according to execution numbers and filing protocols to assist in document control processes
- File documents and contracts in soft copy as required
- Order office supplies and process invoices as needed
- Ensure all office files are managed according to internal processes
- Review and summarize reports and documents as required
- Other administrative tasks as initiate by your immediate supervisor
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Information Management system or Secretarial Science and office management
- Able to communication verbally and in written format to all organizational levels
- Ability to prioritize and organize through excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including word, Excel, power point and Outlook;
- Ability to work in team
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and well-organized work ethic
Years of experience: Minimum of 1 years and above in similar field
How To Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address: email@example.com