School of Humanity Director – Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS)
Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
School of Humanity Director
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
School of Humanity Director
- Works to realize the establishment of the School of Humanity
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, leads and controls trainings and resources of the School.
- Ensures the development of training modules.
- Develop curriculum for the specific trainings and courses.
- Ensures the proper implementation of policies, strategy, procedures and manuals of the NS;
- Initiates and proposes changes in the Policy, Strategy and Procedure manuals for the realization of the mission of the School;
- Assesses the actual and potential training needs of humanitarian sectors and other related institutions in the country;
- Designs and provide tailor made and standardized humanitarian training programs and other capacity development packages for humanitarian sector and others;
- Design, develop /update training manuals as per the need and endorsed title/ topics;
- Provides research and other consultancy services for ERCS and other humanitarian sectors and related organizations in the country.
- Initiate and design service infrastructure development, expansion, diversification and implement accordingly;
- Collaborates with CCDHS in business development and marketing School of humanity Services.
- Ensure existence and handling of proper database of trainers, researches and consultants both within and outside of ERCS that the School intends to work with;
- Put in place system that promote efficient service and apply ICT application for the entire School;
- Develop marketing and publicity strategy to promote the activity of the School and implement the same upon approval;
- Evaluates the entire work process periodically and take corrective measure;
- Devises ways of effectively running the School with the aim establishing the center of Excellence in humanitarian training.
- Develop the recruitment system/mechanism of the professional trainers
- Identify associate trainers and professionals to be included in the trainers’ database and assign them when the need arises as per the procedure;
- Initiates studies to the expansion and diversification of services;
- Reports periodically on the performance of the School to SG.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities of the School as assigned by the SG.
- Second degree/first degree in Management / Business Administration. /Educational Planning & Management / Human Resource Management /Educational Administration / Pedagogical Science.
- 10/12 years of relevant work experience, out of which 5/7 years in managerial position(s).
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 31, October , 2023.