Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC is a privately owned fully certified and patented specialty manufacturer of organic liquid fertilizer products in Ethiopia.
We are an indigenous enterprise that produces an innovative and unique organic fertilizer in liquid form with a brand name Eco-Green.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Department of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC, She/he will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling promoting the company’s products in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Communicate with commercial farms
- Promoting Product at Implicated Areas
- Communicate commercial farms
- Identify potential areas for fertilizer demand and prepare sales plans
- Makes frequent visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Key skills for Sales Person
- in addition commercial awareness and good problem solving, communication, team working and practical cultivation skills.
- all candidates must be physically fit and capable of working well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Computer Skill.
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- First diploma or degree in sales or marketing, additionally who have Working experience on private company input Distribution and Agribusiness is Advantageous.
The candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work with high efficiency and passion and love field level work
How to Apply
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: 22 Square, Nazareth Building, 4th Floor near Golagule Building -Tel:+251-11-6-187421 or attach their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please write the position name at the subject of your email.