EVENTS SALES MANAGERResponsible for interfacing with established & new customers to handle a variety of pre-sales or post sales functions for events and other activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients.
2. Research and identify key market opportunities
3. Develop and implement sales plans to accommodate corporate sales goals.
4. Approach key direct clients and other related agencies for delegate sales (conferences/events)
5. Create and manage client database.
6. Compose proposals and price list for clients.
7. Create and manage a client value plan for existing clients highlighting profile, share and value.
8. Supply management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services opportunities.
9. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
10. Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and potential clients.
11. Respond to clients’ inquires and continuously follow up with clients.
12. Act as consultant to clients and offer them proper solutions and support.
13. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
14. Submit weekly progresses reports and ensure data is accurate.
a. University Degree.
b. Solid experience in the advertising, marketing and events field.
c. Energetic, social, comfortable with making presentations, sales oriented, persistent.
d. Previous sales experience is a must.
e. Excellent communication skills
f. Established network within marketing and advertising fields.
g. Excellent command in English written and spoken, Arabic language is desirable.
h. Advanced MS Office skills.
i. Capable of taking initiative, independent and result-oriented.