ABAYS TRADING PVT. LTD. CO
POSITION: SALES MARKETING MANAGER (FOOD MANUFACTURING: ALMI PRODUCTS)
Term of Employment: Full Time
Duty Station(s): Sululta, Factory Site
Report to: Operations Department
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
Application Deadline: Feb 20 2020
Background of ABAYS Trading Plc
It is a privately owned company that is primly engaged in ago processing and exports most of it products. While the processing plant is found in Sululta and the administrative office is located in Addis Ababa. ABAYS Trading Plc is looking for well-experienced Production Supervisor.
We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Key Objectives of the Position
Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
· Proactive attitude towards negotiation and persuasion.
· Decision Making Ability
· Exhibits diplomacy, dynamism, and leadership.
· Effectively and clearly communication skills.
· Skill of achieving objectives and team building.
· Skill of team members motivating and stimulating.
· Skill of giving constructive feedback and develop team-member skills.
· Analyzes problems: data, discrepancies, causes, and consequences.
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
How to Apply
ABAYS, Human Resource Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume, and (iii) Copies of working (FOOD MANUFACTURING ) and educational credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and include
“Application for sales and marketing” FOOD AND SPICE INDUSTRY in the subject line.
SALARY PLUS PERFORMANCE COMMISSION
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2020