Libya Oil Ethiopia Limited is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Retail Territory Managers
- Salary :As per the Company’s Scale
- Required No.2
Candidate’s Major Duties and Accountability
- Manage the overall performance of retail at site level and across assigned geographical area ,Maximize all sales development potential whilst protecting OilLibya’s interest, Through the Coaching, Mentoring and motivating retailer’s and retail staff.
- Manage Dealerships and Key business interface with Engineering ,Customer Service ,Legal, Finance ,Supply and Fleet in General to deliver excellence in execution of the retail customer offer in terms of the Marketing mix and flawless operations with end result of optimizing profitability of the retail business
- Engage key stakeholders and coach retailer on sales tactics ,i.e pricing ,Promotion, Selling ,Staff incentives etc ,ensure robust execution and strong accountability
- Ensure Retail standard and programs are implemented and adhered to including item like:inventory Management :Loss control (Financial and product ),Safety, Health and Environments standard ,Customer Service etiquette; staff presentation ;promotion/Advertising Program(regional/national/local/site –Monthly or one time ):Brand management ,House-Keeping presentation and Merchandising standards/Incentives ;Outlets staff training etc
Leverage’s relationships ,Concise and inspiring Communicator Committed to continuous learning ,adds Value to customer’s business and planner/implementer.
Qualification of Successful Candidates:
Academic Qualification: First Degree in Management , Economics ,Marketing, Engineering ,and /or Accounting with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
Experience:Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in related field
Candidate 1 will start work in Addis but eventually will be based Mekele to Manage the North Territory
Candidates 2 Will start work in Addis but eventually will be based in Jimma to Manage the West Territory
Language Requirements (Essential)
For the Candidates 1 Proficiency in English , Amharic and Tigrigna is required
For the Candidates 2 Proficiency in English ,Amharic and Oromifa is required
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet specified requirements should apply in person with original & Copy of their testimonials to our Human Resources Department .Those who do not fulfill the above requirements should not come for application.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interview
Address:200 Meters Down Stream of Gotera by pass on the way to saris
Deadline :April 17, 2021