Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Position: Resource Mobilization Officer
Job Summary: The Resource Mobilization Officer is responsible for bilateral and multilateral resource mobilization and fundraising strategy to mobilize resources and ensure accountability and transparent utilization and adherence to contractual obligations. The RM reports to the Senior Director of Program Development Management Team.
Education: University graduate with Masters Degree in business management, development studies, management studies, public relations, performance management or resource management.
Experience: 6 years of experience in marketing, proposal writing, resource mobilization, grant management with national or international organizations with a minimum of two years’ experience in NGOs.
- Program and project development
- Sector knowledge
- Gender sensitivity
- Socio-economic development’
- Local, national and global development priorities and general legal frameworks
- Organizational procedures and protocols
- Community development and development indicators
- Fund raising and public relations
- Resource mobilization
- General financial planning
- Need analysis and proposal writing
- Gender mainstreaming
- ToR and MoU development
- Promotion and marketing
- Report writing, training and presentation
- Use of technology and social media
- Conducting meetings
- Promotional communications
- Trust building
- Team building and management
- Gender sensitivity
- Attention to details
- Compliance and being procedural
- Multitasking and working under pressure
- Stress and time management
- Strong personal and professional ethics
- Integrity and accountability
- Respect, curtsey, protocol and diplomacy
- Adaptability and learning
- Positive thinking and upbeat attitudes
How To Apply:
Address: Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA), Akaki Kality Sub City, Tel 0114390322, P.O. Box 5674, Debreziet road, adjacent to the Kality ring road round about, In front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center.
Female Applicants are Highly Encouraged to Apply