Research & Market Information Manager
EPOSPEA is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Research & Market Information Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary: Scale of the Association
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing market information for the members, partners and customers on regular, seasonal, periodic base.
- Enhancing existing relationship and developing new relationship with International buyers, partners and international and national stakeholders;
- Designing a marketing strategy that is aligned with the members and stakeholders strategy.
- Preparing development and marketing procedures and guidelines and ensuring enforcement upon approval.
- Researching on local and international developments of Import and export operations and coming up with recommendations to Association.
- Planning, organizing, directing. coordinating and controlling the market research, promotion, publicity, and market expansion and business development activities of the Association.
- Proposing development ideas that ensure the sustainability and growth of the Association based on contemporary internal and external assessments.
- Searching and researching international and local market information for the Association consumption.
- Using information technology system websites and other information system for local and international correspondence.
- Managing internal correspondence services,
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports;
Performing other activates as may be assigned by the general manager
Minimum qualification and experience required
- A/BSC. Degree in Plant Science Agri-business, Statistics or related Social Science fields with an excellent skill on computer software (Excel) is mandatory.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
How to Apply
How to apply
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their application and copies of all credentials within 7 working days of this announcement. Applicants can submit their application to the office of the Association and can also send their documents by e-mail: email@example.com
Address: Office 22 Mazoria near Axum Hotel Rebecca building 7″ floor, Office number-703,
Po-box: 8686 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline : 4 December 2020