Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Duty Station: Head Office
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
Research and Innovation Specialist
- Master degree specialization in Economics fields, Marketing Management, Business Leadership, Financial Services, or international business, or related disciplines with 3 years of experience in financial or related sectors;
- Self-motivated and committed with the ability to work under pressure;
Willingness to work flexible schedules as deemed necessary including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to think innovatively and design and deliver customer-oriented digital products and services
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their needs and build trusted relationships;
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams;
- Excellent Knowledge of advanced research methodologies, statistical tools, and techniques;
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with defined timelines and milestones;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
- Excellent research report writing, forecasting, analytical and reasoning skills;
- Ability to draw strategic implications from the market, operational and strategic data’s
- Knowledge of global and industry perspectives (i.e., far and near external environment);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to details;
Role and Responsibilities;
- Design user-centered digital business-related products and services, by using the right research methodologies (i.e. collecting, analyzing quantitative and qualitative customer data using the right research methods);
- Generating a creative idea, to solve the customer pain points, and needs using design thinking methods;
- Co-creating the ideal solutions with the target stakeholders to optimize the digital value propositions;
- Rapidly Prototyping and testing innovative digital business ideas using ideation and testing techniques;
- Implementing the tested ideas and continuously evaluating the progress of the launched products/solutions/services;
- Continuously bench marking various institutions such as neo banks, digital banks, BigTechs, FinTech’s, startups, and other digital financial service actors to generate new ideas, products and services;
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis, and propose enhancement recommendations for the management decision;
- Integrate analytics, data science, and research into the products development;
Analyzing Ethiopian financial landscapes and identifying its potential opportunities and threats regularly;
NB:The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
The applicant must have proven proficiency in English, Afaan Oromo and Amharic Languages
NB:Only those who fulfill the minimum requirements and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply through the following link ; https://coopbankoromia.com.et/jobs/digital-strategy-and-transformation-officer/
Place of Registration: Human Capital Business Partner, Africa Avenue (Bole Road), Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly use lift number 6)
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: