Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
1. Relationship Manager
BA Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/ Marketing Management/ Economics or related field of study with 6 years of relevant banking experience
- Ability to identify market opportunities which are customer focused,
- Ability to respond to all client enquiries and instructions capability of advising and resorving most issues and requests.
- Working in teams, cooperation and commitment,
- Able to meet fixed and changing deadlines and priorities and follow up consistently,
- Keen Interest in learning, openness to change and growth,
- Willing to work under stress
2. Branch Manager I
BA Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/ Economics or related fields of study with of relevant banking experience. Having managerial exposure is advantageous
- Motivational, solid knowledge of Banking Operation, Analytical and Communication skill, Cross-selling,
- Marketing, Domestic Banking, Knowledge of bank products, Financial product regulations, Legal aspects of banking
- Results driven, Patience, Quick in making decision, Ethical, Able to give direction to subordinates,
- Ability to endure stressing situations. Physically active, Assist in decision making by Top Level Management,
Term of employment: Permanent basis,
Salary & Benefit Packages: As per the salary scale of the Bank,
Registration date: until Feb. 20, 2020
Additional/special skill: Knowledge of leadership skill for and basic computer operation skill is required for all positions.
Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted,
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered,
How To Apply:
Oromia international Bank S.C (OIB)