Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Job Title: Regional M&E Advisor, Triple-A initiatives AACAHB
Required Number: 2 (Two)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Reports to: Regional Director
Under the guidance of the Regional Director, the Regional M&E Advisor provides support to AACAHB to implement systemic approach in documentation, record keeping, development and submission of quality report and analysis of report and utilization of data for continuous service improvement in Triple-A initiatives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Represent Monitoring and evaluation department in Triple _A command for accelerated implementation of HIV AIDS prevention, initiatives in Addis Ababa.
· Work with M&E department to support AACAHB to develop performance indicators and simple data use tool for all areas of implementation
· Provide technical support to AACAHB to collect and organize PEPFAR required MER indicator report either from HMIS data or from non HMIS source
· Mentor M&E staffs at the AACAHB and Sub City in performance data analysis and interpretation and use of data for performance review and continuous quality improvement
· Work with M&E team and Command post for Triple –A to identify dash board indicators for AACAHB, Sub City and facility.
· Assist AACAHBs to monitor Triple-A performance regularly and take actions timely
· Support initiation of analysis of HTS and ART data, including testing by modality, age/sex dis-aggregated data for ART, and linkage analysis
· Support AACAHB in conducting regular source document DQA, and follow up quality improvement plan with site staff involvement in data collection
· Provide TA to institutionalize monitoring performance of targeted testing and same-day initiation
· Support initiation of data capture and reporting on RVL monitoring in HFs
· Support AACAHB to closely follow the regular updating of electronic database at facilities supported by the regional office
· Actively participate in documentation of experiences, lessons learned, case studies and other technical documents
· Prepare the CU ICAP regional offices monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual work plan and report.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• BSC/MSc Degree in Health informatics or M&E from recognized college/university
• Health background will be an asset
• Three years related work experience
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent work relationship
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and good at team work
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Basic computer knowledge with ability to use the MS office application
. Contract Duration: Six months’ contract -With possibility of extension
How to Apply
Interested candidates with the required qualification and experience are invited to submit application letters along with non-returnable CV online at (www.ethiojobs.net)
-Only online applications are received
-NB – Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
-Closing date for receiving applications is-04.01.2019
Apr 1, 2019Deadline
Apr 1, 2019