MCM General Hospital is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Salary፡ Commensurate with the candidate’s abilities and experience
- Terms of Employment:Permanent
Public Health Instructor
Education:Master’s degree or higher in public health
- At least two years of experience in teaching public health courses in higher education institution
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Experience in reviewing research proposal /manuscript is an advantage
- Publication in internationally accredited journals is advantageous
How to apply
Qualified applicants are required to submit a cover letter, a Personal Statement, the curriculum Vitae,Copies of Credentials and two letters of recommendation to Dr.K.C .kim, Professor and Dean.
Deadline :Until Filled