Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
With the fund obtained from European Commission, the Enhancing Job Opportunities and Employability for Youth and Women (EnJOY) Project will be implemented in two woredas of Oromia Regional National States by Ethiopian Catholic Church Social and Development Commission through its branch office at Nekemte. For the implementation of the above described project ECCSDCO would like to recruit the following lists of human power.
Job Title: Project Implementation Experts
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of Extension)
Required Number: 4
Duty Station: (2 for Sibu Sire and 2 for Gimbi Woreda
Salary: As per the scale of the organization
The Project Implementation Expert will work under the direction and guidance of the Field Project Coordinator. The post holder will work in close coordination and alignments with Implementing Partners, Government stakeholders, and Enterprise and Industry Development Office.
- Work with the project team, partners and government counterparts to achieve the project outputs/ outcomes at his/her specific cluster
- Ensure adequate consultation and participation of Woreda and village/community level stakeholders ensuring active participation of women and .youth
- Facilitate identification of training needs; facilitate trainings, business plan development and other services to Small and micro-enterprises.
- Provide expertise and advice for community institutions on gender mainstreaming in project scheme
- Provide direct community support in partnership with government stakeholders
- Conduct other duties as may be assigned by the Project Coordinator
- Ensure conducive working environment and enabling team spirit in the field
- Ensure implementation of capacity building plans in close collaboration with the stake holders
- Respect for ECC-SDCO Code of Conduct and its Human Resource Management Policy
- Other duties as assigned by the by the project field Coordinator and the project management team
- BA/Bsc Degree preferably in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Rural Development, Developmental studies or other related fields;
- MA/Msc degree is preferable
- At least 5 years of experience for BA/Bsc degree and 2 years for MA/Msc Degree
- Experience in negotiation, coordination and leading a process that involves various actors at a local level;
- Experience in implementing community based projects; ability to liaise activities with various actors, with different interest and in different places;
- Experience in project cycle management such as practical experience in project identification, proposal writing, monitoring, report writing, etc.;
- Experience with EU donor-funded projects preferred
- Ability to work well in a team.
QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How To Apply:
Contact Address: Addis Ababa: Tel 01 11573675/0911726096 and Nekemte: 0576611527/0936008901