Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Terms of Employment :Yearly renewable contact
- Place of Work፡Arsi Decent Job Creation for Women & Youth Project (Arsi Zone) Assela.
Education:Diploma in Accounting and above
Experience: Minimum of 3 years for MBA or MSc and 5 years for BSC in related fields and has strong knowledge and understanding id donor regulations and reporting requirements of international humanitarian organizations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Closely monitors and supervise project activities.
• Manage and controls the physical and financial implementation of project activities.
• All the time make himself ready for external monitoring visits, reviews, audits and evaluations.
• Build the capacity of field staff & local partners by facilitating training.
• Coordinate regular donor reporting and ensure that reports are of high quality and submitted on time.
Language: A good Command of Spoken and written English
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents to the following address. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.
Menschen fuer Menschen
Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
NB:Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be contacted b telephone for an interview
Deadline:August 19, 2021