Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Position: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to project implementation sites (Gambella)
Reports to: Executive Director
Sex: ONLY FEMALE
Major duties and responsibilities: The project coordinator reports to the Executive Directorof NNPWE and is expected to undertake the deliverable of the project based on the agreed work plan. The major duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversee the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project
- Monitor the day to day project implementation and financial management
- Provide framings for Adolescent and Youth PLHIVs, organize youth dialogue session, provide trainings on GBV for Women PLHIVs and other actors.
- Represent NNPWE on meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops
- Serve as a key liaison for communication and coordination of activities specific to the program among NNPWE, Project Hope and other international implementing partners
- Ensure the performance of the program is In compliance with the agreement NNPWE has entered with Project Hope
- Maintain detailed and updated program management files
- Submit quarterly, semiannual and annual reports to Project Hope
- Build the capacity of leaders of associations under NNPWE
- Supervise project officers of the program which are embedded in the associations under NNPWE
- Conduct supportive supervision
- Perform other program management issues as assigned
- Should have a minimum of BSc/BA in Public Health, Nursing, sociology, Psychology Project Management/Management, development studies Food Security, Social Science
- Added value
- Previous work experience in the area of HIV/AIDS, Adolescent and Youth and Gender.
- Previous work experience with USAID funded projects
- Should have five years and above work experience in program planning. management, coordination and implementation.
- Have supervisory and coaching skills
- Should possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision and guidance
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel extensively in the program implementation sites
- Computer literacy