Program Manager – Samaritan’s Purse
Samaritan’s Purse is looking for qualified applicants the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Provide leadership over the development of a health, nutrition actives in Jarra IDP camp.
- Guide, manage, and support project staff through providing trainings, conducting performance reviews, and resolving team conflicts.
- Represent SP in developing relationships with Health and Nutrition clusters, local government, other INGOs and NGOs, as well as other stakeholders in SP Ethiopia’s areas of operation.
- Ensure information-sharing and coordination of project activities with relevant local government departments, health centers, NGOs and community stakeholders.
- Ensure all project activities are conducted in a timely fashion to meet project timeline objectives.
- Effectively manage project finances through adherence to SP and donor financial guidelines within approved budget limits. This includes budget planning, tracking financial expenditures, providing receipts, conducting PAR reviews, and ensuring the accuracy and timely submission of financial reports.
- Coordinate with the logistics department to ensure procurement and delivery of medical supplies in a timely and transparent manner to meet project objectives.
- This includes providing verifiable records for the receipt and usage of project inputs.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports, as well as other reports required by internal stakeholders and external donors.
- With technical assistance from the M&E Coordinator, regularly monitor and evaluate project activities to track progress towards indicators, incorporate lessons learned, and improve health, nutrition and MCH programming.
- Although it is optional, the Health Program Manager is invited to attend daily morning devotions and participate in prayer support for the ministry, its donors and volunteers.
- Maintain a strong ethic that is not in contradiction to the Christian witness of Samaritan’s Purse to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Assess, manage and report critical physical, emotional, or spiritual concerns of supervised staff.
- Professional Health Care license (MD, MPH, or PH/BSc in Nursing) from a certified, licensed college or university .
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
- Three to four years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Experience working for humanitarian organizations is preferred.
- Previous experience managing health programs.
- Proven ability to coordinate program staff, develop budgets, complete reporting and monitor/evaluate methodologies within the health sector
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with culturally diverse groups of people
- Possesses strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Strong English language writing and speaking skills, with ability to produce quality English reports
- High level of integrity and stewardship.
- Committed to the SP values and ethics.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 23, November , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: