Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
1. Program Manager
Qualification & Work Experience: Master’s Degree from recognized university is required. MA in Economics, MA Social Work, MA Development Studies and Related Field of Studies
- Organize and manage overall programs and activities.
- Develop strategic plans for long term goals
- Develop, control and supervise overall budget for the program Insure the sustainability of programs
- Writing program funding proposals and secure funds, creating smooth communication with potential donors and administer available funds.
- Forecasting risks and reporting for management. Etc
Qualification & Work Experience: Master’s Degree from recognized university is required. MA in Journalism and Communication, MA In English Language, MA in Political science and MA in International Relation, MA in Public Relation, MA in Social Work and Related field.
- Develop PR campaigns and media related strategies
- Maintain smooth communication and information sharing strategies
- Produce, edit, and update etc promotional materials Including publications and many more.
- Produce and disseminate press releases
- Seek opportunities for partnership and sponsorships.
Competent female applicants are appreciated. Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged.
Salary is as per organizational scale.
How To Apply:
Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD), Near Nigeria embassy.
Telephone:-01 1-1553003/011-1557462, Addis Ababa