Program Manager II – Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Program Manager II
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Program Manager II
- Provide management, guidance, and technical oversight of improved access to financial services activities throughout the HRA project cycle to ensure project start-up, implementation and close-out are in line with CRS quality principles and standards, donor guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Effectively manage talent for and supervise program managers and/or technical advisors. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Lead the development of program learning – identify opportunities for learning, research and publications in the area of improved access to financial services and implementation of MEAL policy. Facilitate the dissemination of promising practices and lessons learned to contribute to the agency knowledge management agenda. Ensure integration of innovations and best practices.
- Oversee technical assistance and capacity strengthening activities in improved access to financial services programming for staff and partner organizations to enhance program quality and impact.
- Oversee the identification, assessment and strengthening of partnerships relevant to the HRA program and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and approaches.
- Ensure timely and appropriate project expenditures in line with financial plans and efficient use and stewardship of project material sources.
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Agricultural Economics/Agriculture, Rural Development, Economics or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with USG or other similar development projects focusing on financial services for the poor, including credit, savings, insurance, payment systems and remittance services, preferably with an understanding of the Ethiopian context.
- Experience in managing moderately complex projects, preferably with an international NGO.
- Good experience in project management, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID.
- Experience engaging with partner organizations
- MEAL skills and experience required.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, donors, cooperatives, community-based organizations, and the private sector.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound judgment and decisions and offer innovative solutions.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://form.jotform.com/230243271187552
Deadline: 04, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels:
- Total Jobs 18 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa