Tamra For Social Development Organization(TSD) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
- Place of Work:Addis Ababa,with limited travel to project offices and operation areas
- Duration of contract:1 Year,with possible extension upon satisfactory performance
- Terms of Employment :Full Time
- Salary: Negotiable
Gender: Qualified ,Young female candidates highly encouraged
Position Summary:Under the overall administrative and Professional direction and supervision of the Executive Director ,the program manager will be responsible for planning ,Implementing ,directing ,Controlling and coordinating the overall program division/Department of the Organization .S/he is responsible also for resource mobilization ,internal and external communication concerning the Programmatic issues of the organization.
Require Educational Qualification:
- MBA/MSC/BA/BSC in Management ,Community Development & Leadership ,Project management ,Psychology ,Sociology ,Gender, or related fields
- 3/5 Years of experience as a Program Manager ,Project Manager, Program Coordinator ,Project Team leader in NGOs/CSOs.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Amharic
- The skill of Afan Oromo and other Ethiopian Languages is a bonus
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS-Window, internet and Data base Management
- Good interpersonal relationships, Communication ,Negotiation and Motivational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and be creative in solving problems
- Experience in an y voluntary service is a bonus
- Willingness to carry out any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
How to apply
Interested & Qualified candidates can submit their application with non returnable compressive CV and other credentials pdf documents through email@example.com
Tel.0116 66 35 08/09 11 80 82 51
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: