Lakarmissionen is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Program and Security Officer
Education:Master’s Degree in development studies or in a field linked to one of Lakarmissionen’s thematic priorities (WASH,Education ,health) or other equivalent education qualifications .
Experience:At least eight years’ experience or program implementation and management in development and/or humanitarian contexts
- Experience in developing and managing Security plans and Operational procedures
- Experience within at least one of Lakarmissione’s thematic advantage is an advantage ,as is the ability to communicate in Arabic and /Or French.
- Work with Head Office to Develop Meal procedures and build Meal Capacity within Country Offices and local partners
- Undertake internal monitoring visits of Country Office and Local partner projects to ensure compliance with donor agreements, LM Policies and guidelines ,Core Humanitarian Standard etc..,and to build the quality of interventions
- High level of written English (Project applications and Reporting )and excellent Communication skills in English, including the ability to train staff in formal and informal settings
- Maintain tracking sheet for all projects and Work with projects managers to ensure that progress is mentioned. Signal to Regional Director when project have the potential to go off track or fail to meet targets
- Develop and support security management plans and systems within the region to ensure safety of staff
NB:Women are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested persons should submit the following letter of application in English Complete CV including names of references. Documents should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org