Product Development Engineer
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Duty Station: Head Office
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
Product Development Engineer
- 3 years experience with a BA degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
Previous experience in product development and Industry-specific product experience may be advantageous;
- Willingness to work flexible schedules as deemed necessary including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications;
- Knowledge of agile and modern software engineering practices;
Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch;
- Knowledge of UI development, Programming languages, service or Micro service architecture, Develops tool chain experience, software algorithms, and design patterns is important;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork;
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles;
Role and Responsibilities;
- Design user-centered digital business-related products and services, by using the right research methodologies (i.e. collecting, analyzing quantitative and qualitative customer data using the right research methods);
- Generating a creative idea, to solve the customer pain points, and needs using design thinking methods;
- Co-creating the ideal solutions with the target stakeholders to optimize the digital value propositions;
- Rapidly Prototyping and testing innovative digital business ideas using idealization and testing techniques;
- Implementing the tested ideas and continuously evaluating the progress of the launched products/solutions/services;
- Continuously bench marking various institutions such as neo banks, digital banks, BigTechs, FinTech’s, startups, and other digital financial service actors to generate new ideas, products and services;
- market analysis, and propose enhancement recommendations for the management decision;
Integrate analytics, data science, and research into the products development;
Analyzing Ethiopian financial landscapes and identifying its potential opportunities and threats regularly;
NB:The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
The applicant must have proven proficiency in English, Afaan Oromo and Amharic Languages
Only those who fulfill the minimum requirements and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply through the following link ; https://coopbankoromia.com.et/jobs/digital-strategy-and-transformation-officer/
Place of Registration: Human Capital Business Partner, Africa Avenue (Bole Road), Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly use lift number 6)
Deadline:February 25, 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: