Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Ref.No WC/ 650/19
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist
As procurement, Market researcher and liaison officer it needs to perform and facilitate all company tasks in Addis Ababa. i.e annual and emergency purchases when needed. It also works market research, customers’ satisfaction.
Key Duties and responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Negotiate and execute purchase orders or vendor contracts as needed to support the critical business needs.
- Collect data on customers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- designing market research methods such as interviews and questionnaires carrying out qualitative or quantitative research
- monitoring work progress and writing reports, including client recommendations
- BA/MA/ PHD in marketing and sales Management/ business Management/ procurement and supply Management/ leadership or field of study
- 8 years for BA, 6 years for MA, 4 years for PHD. Relevant work experience in manufacturing Industry is preferable
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 10/ten/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Walia Cork Factory
Address: Walia Cork Human Resource Management Depatement, Kombolcha, ANRS, Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2019Deadline
Oct 28, 2019