Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Details of the mentioned job opening can be found below:
Position: Private Assistant to the Ambassador
Education: University degree is a must Post graduate degrees will be preferable. (A Master’s Degree or PhD in social sciences: Economics, Business Administration and International Relations or in other related fields will be an asset).
Experience: Minimum three (3) years of experience of working in similar duties locally or abroad (Experience in a UN body will be an asset).
Functional competences and personal attributes:
- A good knowledge of the politics and economics of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,
- Good command of PC and MS Office applications. (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) Advanced certificate will be an asset,
- Proficiency in English and Amharic both in written and spoken. (a recent TOEFL or IELTS test score result will be an asset) Knowledge of the Turkish language will be an asset,
- Tactful, practical and able to take responsibility and Initiative,
- Ability of problem solving and working in an international environment as a part of the team.
- Professional secretariat work in the Embassy,
- Maintaining communication with other Turkish institutions & investors,
- Ethiopian authorities, other international bodies and Embassies,
- Drafting routine correspondence,
- Diary keeping,
- Coordinating and monitoring of multiple and diverse activities and work processes,
How To Apply:
Contact Person: Ms. Sofiya Mohammed
Phone: 0911252334 0116612321
NOTE: Qualified candidates w be invited for an Interview.