Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
1. Job Title: Principal Officer — Core Banking Support (Re-advertised)
Job summary: Under the general direction of Manager Core Banking and Software Development Division, the incumbent is responsible to organize and lead the support team on core banking application and other in house developed software; to smoothen operation of the core banking application, in house developed software, user requirement analysis, managing and organizing the support team, involves in performance appraisal: to smoothen execution of EOD/EOM/EOY; to creation of branch and participate in the core banking related support and others activities as may be assigned by the supervisors.
Educational Qualification Required: BSC in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Computer/Software Engineering or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience: 6 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as a Senior Officer or in equivalent position.
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and scripting skills
- Knowledge of Flex cube Core Banking application
- knowledge of the financial industry in relation to Core banking ,cash management, Loans and deposits in product management.
- Experience in communication across business and technology stakeholders at varying levels
- Good technical analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work on multiple problems simultaneously and under the time of pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Good team player with ability to work with others or independently to accomplish tasks.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to create attractive professional environment for customers, employees and others in the Bank; to manage and coordinates cleaning service provider (outsourcer) and manage the relationship: to actively participate in the organizations of various events: follows-up staff uniform supply and overall dress code issues: manage Zemen Bank’s staff cafeteria and distribution of incoming and outgoing.
Educational Qualification Required: BA in Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Science and Office Management or in related fields.
Minimum work experience: 2 years relevant experience.
- Skills in Modern Office Management
- Report writing and Business communication skill
- Events Organization Skill
- Emotional intelligence
- Facilitation skills etc.
How To Apply:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel +251-11-5-57 5870 0r +251-11-5-57 51 66 or251-11-5-57 4462
P.O. Box 1212
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia