Cure Ethiopia Children’s Hospital is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Place of Work:The cure Ethiopia Children’s Hospital Addis Ababa
- Salary: According to Organization pay scale
- Terms of Employment:Fixed Contract and Full time
The Facility Manager Position is a senior level position and is responsible for the overall management of the hospital’s Facility and Equipment
- Provide day to day management and leadership of technical team and seeks to create a climate of trust ,teamwork ,communication ,collaboration and accountability ,Ensures that day to day issues are prioritized and addressed
- Leads the development and implementation of systems, policies and procedure for assigned areas
- Participates in the development of the annual hospital budget ,Establish business and Operation plans for assigned areas that support and align wit the approved budget .
- For assigned areas ,Plans and implements general Management control practices to prevent fraud, waste and abuse Of resources in assigned areas .Create and maintains a climate of resource stewardship
- Reviews and maintains contracts ,vendor agreements and other documents related the facilities management of the hospital
- Manages the facilities ,equipment and maintenance functions of the hospital
- Manage preventive maintenance of facilities electrical ,water ,generator etc
- Produces periodic reports as required
- Facilitates professional development for assigned team leads. Empowers team leads to increase their level of independent decision making
To perform this position successfully ,an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Actively works to develop an understanding of all aspects of the hospital so as to become more available and equipped for representing and supporting the senior Management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration ,Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience required
- Technical background (i.e Engineering )Required
- Previous Facilities Management experience required
- Hospital Facilities Management is added advantage
- Minimum of five years progressive ,responsible administrative management experience required
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in computer literacy and ability to learn new software
Knowledge ,skills & Abilities
- Excellent leadership and Management abilities
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Project Management abilities ‘
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with a high degree of Autonomy
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal ,verbal and written communication skills in English and Amharic additional language Proficiency is added advantage
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within the hospital
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their application with a Cover page explaining why they are applying for the job ,CV and other testimonials to the Human Resource Office at Cure Hospital .
Tel.0111 22 75 80
The Cure Ethiopia Children’s Hospital near Hamle 19 Park, Addis Ababa
Lead and Manage Organizational Policy and Procedure to prevent harm, exploitation and abuse
Deadline:November 05 , 2021
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: