Ethiopia Human Rights Commission is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
- Place of Work:Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Category: Legal
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
Purpose of the Job: To serve as a Personal Assistant of employees with disabilities in order for them to function successfully.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing or manipulating paper documents.
- Retrieving work materials that are out of reach.
- Accompanying an employee in and around the office.
- Accompanying an employee on workshops/meetings in and outside of the office.
- Providing travel assistance for an employee during work related travel.
- Reading handwritten mail or hard copy material to the employee with a visual disability.
- Serve as sighted guide at events, providing assistance to a seat during meetings, attending meetings and participating in social gathering. Assist with personal care tasks, such as eating.
- Converting inaccessible texts into accessible format.
REPORT TO: Coordinator, Children’s Rights
DURATION: 6 months contract with a possibility of extension
SALARY RANGE: Gross monthly salary of ETB 6,596.00 – ETB 7,635.00 plus ETB 3,000- housing allowance and ETB 1,200- transport allowance
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA or Diploma (Level IV Certificate) in any Social Science Studies.
- 0 year of experience with BA degree. 2 years of experience working as Personal Assistant, Secretarial Service or Office management.
- Commitment and willingness to work with persons with disabilities.
- Fluency in Amharic and English is required and knowledge of other local languages is advantageous.
NB:Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and written exam
How to apply
Interested candidates should write a covering letter, explaining why they are interested in this role, why they are the right person for the job with a recent CV which should be sent to the following email address: HRM@ehrc.org.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Sign language is a plus
Deadline:21 February 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: