Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
BA (or equivalent) in a relevant field ( Economics, Accounting, Management and other related fields):and 3 years and above of relevant experiences.
Competency (Knowledge, skills, and other abilities)
- Good understanding of macro-economy and banking industry
- Understanding of strategic matters, budgeting and performance monitoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Experience in planning, reporting, database management, and related
Salary: Attractive and as per Bank’s salary and benefits scale
Language: The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
Term of Employment: Permanent after probation period.
Registration Place: Head Office HRM Process Office located at Bole Road Dembel City Center 4th floor, (kindly use lift No. 6)
Registration Deadline: March 02, 2020.
How To Apply:
Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C)