Global Environmental and Occupational Health (GEOHealth) Hub for Research and Training in Eastern Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda) is a research and training platform established with grant support from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NTH) and the Canadian International Development research Center (IDRC) the project focuses on air pollution and health, occupational safety and health and climate change research. The School of Public Health at Addis Ababa University College of Health sciences wants to hire an Office Assistant, on contract basis.
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Training and meeting venue arrangement,
- Distribute letters, correspondence memos, faxes and forms,
- Book travel arrangements and facilitation. provide general support to the GEOHealth staffs,
- Duplicate copy and print the. required documents,
- Facilitate the advance payment and settlement with the finance office
- Facilitate the procurement process of the GEO Health materials,
- Perform other duties assigned.
Qualification & required skills
- Certificate or diploma on office management , accounting or related fields
- Project related work experience at least for one year,
- Good communication skill,
- Willing to take multiple tasks,
- Familiarity with AAU working environment is advantageous.
Monthly Salary: Negotiable
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Required number: one
Term of Employment: One year with possibility of extension based n the candidate’s performance and project period.