The Brothers of Good Works Consulting & Social Services Center is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Nurse Counselor
- Assesses candidate beneficiaries and prepare admission to program
- Drafts empowerment plan with the beneficiary
- Conducts counseling sessions with PLHVIV in order to improve their health and psycho social condition
- Conducts awareness raising programs to reduce stigma & discrimination related to HIV in the communities
- Supervising the community caregivers and provide training on HBC
- Recording & registration of clients and activities
- Degree/Diploma in nursing and related fields from recognized college or University
- Certificate in HIV –Counseling
- Certificate in Psychologist support to PLHV ,Orphans, poor mothers ,Commercial sex workers
- Training on care & Support
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field
- Technical and other skills
- Strong communicating skills in addressing clients ,stakeholders and colleagues
- Writing skills fro reporting
- Organizational skills
- Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application letter with motivation ,CV and copy of testimonials (non returnable) to the following address;
- Brothers of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center Administration
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted fro practical test and interview
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application letter with motivation, CV and copy of testimonials (non-returnable) to the following address:
Brother of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center Administration
Alternatively, applicants can also drop their application letter and a copy of the supporting documents at the gate of our office, Arada Kifle Ketema, Woreda 7, Around Janmeda(Feresegna Gibi) in front of Bright International School.
P.O. Box 19934
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: January 21,2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: