Network Administrator – Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
Ethiopian Commodity Exchange is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Ensures all published services such as corporate email, Trade applications, WEB, and others are accessed and secure.
- Ensures the ECX-Bank interface MPLS VPN network is properly functioning, optimized, highly available, and secured.
- Ensures the ECX-Authority WAN and ECX HEAD OFFICE – EACWASE Branches’ WAN are properly functioning, Highly available, and secure.
- Ensures ECX’s video networks, such as surveillance cameras networks are working properly and secured
- Ensures that The Regional Trading Centres LAN and HEAD OFFICE-Regional Trading Centres WAN, VPN are working properly.
- Ensures the proper functioning of the ECX Network infrastructure and its devices at all times on working and non-working hours, locally and remotely Participates in Network Infrastructure projects from initiation to full implementation as assigned by the immediate supervisor;
- Serve as mentor and coach to co-workers.
- MSc/BSc, Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and related fields.
- 2/4 years of relevant experience in Network Administration related experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit their CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 20, February , 2024.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: