Mid-Wife – World Vision Ethiopia
World Vision Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- The mid-Wife officer will be responsible day to day activities of MHNT in woredas on Maternal and child health including of family planning services, safe motherhood and child health consultation such as Antenatal, delivery, postnatal and essential newborn services, Iron supplementation, provision of TT vaccination, identification of high-risk mothers and facilitation of referral and counselling on FP, exclusive breast feeding and HIV.
- In addition, the position holder is also expected to provide supervision, technical assistance and capacity building to health extension workers and Health workers in health facilities.
- She/he will be responsible for the daily implementation of mobile health and Nutrition services package as per the standard, supporting.
- He/she will also be responsible for day-to-day documentation of all provided services accordingly and compile weekly and monthly reports and share with Field office health response coordinator and Woreda health offices.
- proving basic preventive, curative and promotive health care services in maternal and child health.
- Provide ANC, PNC, delivery, and essential newborn care.
- Ensure all referral cases are timely transported for those needs higher level medical management at nearby health facility .
- Provide training on MISP to HWs and HEWs, community volunteers on provision of support on quality maternal and child health services.
- BSc Degree in Mid wife or Nurse and related health field of study preferred from accredited universities or health colleges.
- Knowledge, training and experience in management safe delivery
- Manage sick children according to IMNCI and ICCM guideline.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, implementation and monitoring of MNCH.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good human relation skills.
- Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours.
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions.
- Strong adherence to World Vision values.
- Strong character traits, including emotional stability, adaptability, ability to handle stress, cultural and gender sensitivity and integrity.
- Prepared to live and work in an remote and uncertain security environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 22, October , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: