Unilever is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
MCO Quality Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
MCO Quality Specialist
- Focused on factory operations, implementing, executing, improving and providing technical quality support to manufacturing sites (UL and CM), engineering and TIM (Technical Innovation Management) teams for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, innovation execution, quality risk management and quality improvement
- Supports deploying of UL Quality strategy, governance and goals through Quality Excellence specific projects and targets.
- Supports building of Quality talent by training on specific topics
- Supports ensuring core technology design for equipment and infrastructure, process changes and specifications meet local regulatory requirements and product quality needs (including cleanability, specification localization, etc.)
- Participates in / supports HACCP workshops and activities to ensure HACCP plans are designed and operated to assure product safety
- Supports ensuring, verifying and calibrating UL Quality Management System across sites
- Supports ensuring compliance to product technology GMP requirements across manufacturing sites (UL and CM’s).
- Supports/ participates in Quality Operational Reviews for sites
- Supports sites in Quality management for the resolution of quality/consumer safety issues
- Supports efforts to ensure that Quality processes for IPM Functional Excellence are implemented for all innovations & supports the preparation of innovation transfer plan/documents for new product introductions at sites
- Supports in supplier partner program C4G (RM & PM) – compliance to Unilever requirements, improvements, localization & Specification simplification/harmonization
- Collaborative Manufacturer (CM) partner program – Onboarding, GMP & KCS compliance, validation and improvements
- CM Quality support on concessions, incidents, and complaints
- CM Innovations Quality risk management (Flash and non-Flash)
- CM management of change (Manufacturing, Regulatory, Service)
- Specification Management for Suppliers (RM, PM & CM)
- Manage Quality in sourcing changes for CM including a capacity increase.
- A relevant degree in Food Technology /BSC, or a relevant degree.
- Experience in a Quality role for 3+ years
- Technical Experience preferably in Foods, Process Engineering or Industrial engineering
- Manufacturing Experience
- Experience in FMCG supply chain
- Cross-functional business process knowledge
- Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Good understanding of technical areas
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain and business processes
- Strong Business Partnering skills, stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Managing and delivering service through strategic partners
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work well within a diverse team
- Good at managing Customer expectations
- Good knowledge of Unilever’s business and processes.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 30, November, 2022.