Marketing Specialist- World Vision Ethiopia
World Vision Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Develop detail operational plan to local corporate partnership
- Target and map potential corporates those can be partner of choice for World Vision Ethiopia through National Resource Development.
- Prepare peaching material to different audience to represent the organization in the business communication.
- Conduct Due diligence and partnership health check of targeted organizations, foundations, corporates and Embassy.
- Appeal proposals for targeted organizations, foundations, corporates and Embassy to join the journey using different networking and collaboration mechanisms
- Develop MOU for partnership and local grant agreements as required.
- Explore target partners interest related to World vision Ethiopia Strategic objectives.
- Develop partnership business idea and conduct peaching.
- Develop proposal with technical area specialists.
- Follow up the funding organization queries and respond for all required.
- Document learning and give feedback to operations team and TPs.
- MA or Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Media, Journalism, Arts or similar.
- 5 years of experience as Marketer and partnership management expertise in different profit and non-profit making international organisations.
- Demonstrated experience working on partnership management.
- Experience working with children, corporate leadership, celebrities and youth.
- Proven skill on proposal witing and MOU development.
- Intelligent on relation management and expert on conducting peaching in crowed and one by one.
- Excellent in event coordination
- Excellent attention to detail, Meticulous and diligent
- Advanced level of computer proficiency, Mac and PC.
- Professional certifications in any of the technical areas of marketing or business development.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- CRM knowledge, practice and skill.
- Thorough knowledge of the marketing, communication, and media industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the humanitarian industry and market trends
- Thorough knowledge of international development, World Vision development practice, and marketing and communication needs.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Marketing-Coordinator_R15880?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6?
Deadline: 15, February , 2023.