The position is dynamic and creative marketer who is able to drive the integrated marketing strategies designed to position the hotel in the country for domestic and international visitors. The position requires experiences in all aspect of the marketing mix with a high end brand of a dynamic international business hotel, understanding of Restaurant & Bar Marketing and operational knowledge. This position represents the hotel in the community and industry organization and events.
Education: Degree in Marketing is requiredExperience: Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience
Knowledge Skills & Abilities: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to speak read write and understand English, an additional language is beneficial
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both verbal & written
- True Brand Ambassador
- Event Management/ Organizational skills
- Understanding of consumer trends in the digital sphere
- Passion for the Travel & Hospitality Industries
- Ability to analyze data and establish appropriate action plans