SOS Sahel Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Duty Stations:Addis Ababa Head Office
- Salary & Benefits :As per the SOS Sahel Ethiopia scale
Marketing /Business Development & Gender Expert
- Responsible for the overall implementation ,including functional administrative and Financial management of the project activities
- Participate in identification and development of market strategies for the Project activities in line with its overall program objectives ;and take the overall technical Program objectives ;and take the overall technical responsibility for market promotion of economically feasible products and lead marketing assessment or research ;
- Based on the gender Policy of the organizational prepare gender focused detail actin plan and follow up its implementation across the project implementations;
- Review the action plans of the different component and work with the project staff to fully integrate /mainstream gender issues within the based on overall Objectives of the project ;
- Provide support from the Program Manager on an ongoing basis to Ensure follow up of the action plans and resolution of any problems that may occur ,Encourage all concerned to ensure gender mainstream within the activities of the project
- Carry out tracking of gender balance/Marginalized group participation in all project meetings and events including setting up systems with the woredas:
The post holder is expected to have MSc or BSC Degree in Agricultural Economics ,Marketing /Business Management ,and related fields with 5 or 3 years relevant practical experience respectively ,preferably in the NGO Sector
NB:Women Candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV and other Credentials with Cover letter in English on the following e-mail addresses:
E-mail:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 011410391(A.A) , Zeway (Batu)Field Office(046 141-32-53)
Deadline :January 07,2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: